FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1. Editor with the SFBC, with one adjective or another
2. Campus Patroller
3. Off-the-books Insurance-Agency Filing Clerk
4. Service Desk Lackey, Bradlees
FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Much Ado About Nothing
2. Love Actually
4. Finding Nemo
FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. Albany, NY
2. Rochester, NY
3. Poughkeepsie, NY
4. Wayne, NJ
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1. The Kids in the Hall
3. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
4. Teen Titans!
FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. London (the original)
3. Lancaster, PA
4. Walt Disney World, or, as my father the Floridian calls it, "the Mouse"
FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. Locus online
2. this blog
4. rec.arts.sf.written (technically neither on the web nor a site, yes)
FOUR OF YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
1. Zizzi, Glasgow, Scotland (went there three times in five days at Worldcon!)
2. Miele's, Verona, NJ (a great Italian place I've been going to for more than ten years now)
3. Good 'N' Plenty, Smoketown, PA (Amish country comfort food; not fancy but tasty and in generous supply)
4. Virgil's, NYC (wonderful barbecue, and not as touristy as it should be, from the neighborhood -- 45th street off Broadway)
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. fried chicken
2. real strawberry shortcake (made with homemade biscuits)
3. pizza (authentic Noo Joisey style)
FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED:
1. Vassar College
2. Wayne Valley High School
3. George Washington Junior High
4. Packanack Lake Elementary
FOUR THINGS YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING A LOT:
1. "If we had some ham, we could have some ham and eggs, if we had some eggs."
2. The names of my two sons. Often at excessive volume.
3. "And they seem to be really behind this one..." (possible publishing in-joke)
4. Counting things for no good reason. Out loud, sometimes.
FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Nowhere I can think of right now. I'm at home (and the boys are off playing at a friend's house, so it's quiet) on the first day of a long vacation, so this is pretty damn good.