Thursday, January 26, 2006

Comic Shop Trip!

I'll make this quick, since I should be putting the boys in bed:
  • Two issues of Teen Titans Go! for Thing 1
  • two issues of Sonic the Hedgehog, ditto
  • two small-format Marvel Adventures/Marvel Age (what is the difference, anyway? I have no clue) trade paperbacks, as treats for Thing 1 -- Fantastic Four Vol. 2 and Spider-Man Vol. 2
  • Samurai Executioner Vol. 8
  • Sexy Chix, an anthology of short strips by women cartoonists
  • Mister Monster: Who Watches the Garbagemen?, a special of some kind from the re-formed Atomeka. I can't tell how much of it is reprints, and I didn't buy their similar Bojeffries Saga book because it seemed to be an anthology in disguise (I'm happy with anthologies, but I can't abide disguising them). So I'm not sure if I'll stick around for more books, if there are any.
  • Fables Vol. 6: Homelands by Bill Willingham and various artists
  • Seven Soldiers of Victory Vol. 1 by Grant Morrison and various artists
  • and Ghost World by Dan Clowes, which I read when it was originally serialized in Eightball but which I suddenly wanted to read again as a book after seeing the movie last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment