Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Staving Off Self-Parody for One More Day

I got a bunch of new CDs today (cheaply, since I hate to spend a lot of money on music), and I was about to post a list of them, with comments.

But then I thought better of it. This blog is already far too close to being a random collection of lists, and I'm teetering on the brink of being the blog version of that guy from the early days of the internet (oh, yes, I know there was more than one of him; that makes it worse) whose website was an annotated inventory of his desk drawers.

So I will resolutely ignore music for now, and stick to being monomaniacal about books.

Stuff I've read recently that I still haven't blogged about (posted in an attempt to shame myself into saying something about them):
  • Magic for Beginners by Kelly Link
  • School Days by Robert B. Parker
  • S Is For Silence by Sue Grafton

No comments:

Post a Comment