Monday, November 20, 2006

Calling John Klima!

If you're not John, you can read this anyway, but I don't know what good it will do.

John: if you see this, and you're coming to the Mill & Swill tonight (and you don't have solid dinner plans), give me an e-mail (andrew dot wheeler at doubledayent dot com) or a call (phone number removed in edit) -- my dinner plans just fell through and we haven't had a chance to talk in a while.

(I thought I had your e-mail, but it turned out I was wrong.)

Update, Two hours later: Good news: the speed of the Internets (and the help of John Picacio) got me in touch with John with lightning speed. Bad news: he's not coming to the Mill & Swill. Oh, well -- you win some and you lose some.

1 comment:

John Klima said...

I responded offline, but you can always use: evzine at verizon dot net to get in touch with me.

JK

Post a Comment