Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yes, the SFBC Blog Is Down

I'm not sure why, or when, exactly, the SFBC Blog went down (I think it was sometime yesterday in the early afternoon, EDT), and I have no clue when it will be back up.

My fellow Bookspan blogger, Brad Miner (of Compass Points) has been trying to get in touch with our computer folks, with no word so far. Given everything that's happened at this company recently, neither of us is 100% sure our contacts even still work for the company.

The bottom line: I hope and expect that it will be back up, but I don't know when, and the longer it stays down, the less sure I am of anything. I'm as much in the dark as anyone else right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The server answers pings, but serves no pages. Strange.

Andrew Wheeler said...

I realized somewhere in the middle of this that I have no idea at all who hosts the Bookspan blogs, and that perhaps knowing that would be a useful thing. Let's see if I can find out, or find a meaningful contact person...

Post a Comment