Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blog No Longer in Exile

Two days of my posts have now gone up at ComicMix, that gig appears to be pretty solid now.

So I'm now going to change the date on my far-future Blog in Exile post, and shut down the vast Blog in Exile machinery (I had to wait until after dark to do it, actually; some of the components heat up a lot in the summer sun) and stow it away safely.

I don't expect any more posts with the "Blog in Exile" tag here; if you just wanted them, point your browser (or feedreader) to ComicMix, where I expect to continue for as long as they'll have me.

Antick Musings proper will revert back to being my random thoughts on odd topics (often book- or movie-related, though not always), as God intended. (Which reminds me that I have two movies and five books to catch up on...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"point your browser (or feedreader) to ComicMix, where I expect to continue for as long as they'll have me"

Is there a feed for ComicMix? I just had a look and couldn't see one, but would be very happy to be proved wrong . . .

Elayne said...

Yes, ComicMix has a feed:

http://www.comicmix.com/rss/

Welcome, Andrew! I wish someone had told me you were coming so I could have sent you a personal email and like that. But hey, I'm only the news editor, they never tell me anything. :)

Neth said...

Is there a feed for just your posts? I've already got far too many and frankly, the other posts don't interest me.

Andrew Wheeler said...

Neth: ComicMix only seems to have the one feed at the moment, but I think you could use something like FeedYes to set up a feed for just my posts, with a bit of tinkering.

Neth said...

hmm...that's a pain. I may have to just go without.

Post a Comment