It's very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!1. Look, read, and learn. ****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ******
3. Don't let money change ya! ***
4. Always reply to your comments. ****
5. Link liberally -- it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***
6. Don't give up - persistence is fertile. **
7. Give link credit where credit is due.**
8. Follow your own path. Do anything you want to, it's your blog. *
9. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can blog today. Backlogs are the primary cause of Bloggers' Block.
10. Self-promotion is only good in small doses. (Deliberately creating a "meme" to get your URL spammed across the net is a large dose.)
I'm not tagging anyone, since we've hit #10 already. (And I doubt I would have anyway.)
Look, kiddies: none of us are going to get rich or famous from blogging (not matter how much Neonscent desperately wants to be); there are only going to be a very few people like that, and they're mostly already in place. And this kind of marketing-drone happy-speak is death to honest discussions, which is what blogs are supposed to be about.
So, Neonscent, my advice to you is to find something to blog about, instead of just tossing your naked ambition up there for the world to uneasily gawk at.