Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Hornswoggler Family Vacation

In a few hours, The Wife and I will be packing up the two boys (Thing 1 and Thing 2) into our obligatory minivan and heading off into the wilds of Pennsylvania for the next couple of days. The main point is to spend a day or so at Hershey Park, but there are other traditions (like stopping at a particular Chuck E. Cheese for lunch along the way) that I don't think we'll be able to avoid along the way.

I may get another post or two in before then, but, after that, you won't hear from me until late on Thursday (at best). I'm behind on posts about Powers Vol. 7: Forever, Wodehouse's The Heart of a Goof, and the first HELP book, Downriver. (I'm thirty-some pages from the end of HELP #2, Sweet Women Lie, which I should have finished yesterday, and I'll be bringing a short stack of Estleman books to continue HELP reading during the trip.) I also just saw a movie called Starter for 10 last night...but I doubt I'll manage to blog about any of that before I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say, you're not going to be anywhere near Carbondale, are you? That's where most of my US relatives live.

Post a Comment