Monday, August 13, 2007

Whee! It's a Random Pointless Milestone!

According to SiteMeter, The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler has just limped over 100,000 page views. Now, that doesn't include the first month or so I was blogging (before I learned to sign up with SiteMeter), or the week or so between when I switched over to New Blogger and when I remembered to add the SiteMeter code to the new version. So my actual, unrecorded, Platonic-ideal page views are actually slightly, but not significantly, higher.

This is barely even of interest to me, so I don't expect anyone else will care...but it was fun to watch the odometer roll over on Antick Musings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't knock it; big numbers are nice. (Heck, SFScope just passed that same milestone sometime late last month.) It means you're not merely shouting into the void.

Post a Comment