Saturday, October 13, 2007

Incoming Books, Week of 10/13

Four books this week:
  • I'm Ready for My Movie Contract by Darby Conley; the new "Get Fuzzy" collection, which I just finished.
  • a bound galley of Peter F. Hamilton's The Dreaming Void, which is over 600 pages long and the first of a trilogy -- I've never read Hamilton, and I think I should, so maybe I can get to this before it publishes in March. (On the other hand, I'm now reveling in all of the long middle-of-series books that I don't have to read anymore...)
  • an interesting looking graphic novel from NBM called House of Clay. It's by Naomi Nowak, whom I haven't heard of before. (Though I'm now thinking someone should introduce her to Naomi Novik, just because that would be fun.)
  • and the latest big Will Eisner collection from Norton, Life, in Pictures. I might just hold this to read at World Fantasy, since I read the last big Eisner book at WFC last year, and I'm all about the little rituals.

No comments:

Post a Comment