Sunday, January 06, 2008

Excuses

I've been quiet here for most of the last week, to the point where I'm another review or three behind.

The reason is that I got a new computer and iPod just before Christmas, and so have spent a lot of time setting up the new ones and fiddling with the old ones (in new places, for new purposes, and in new configurations).

And, mostly, over the last week, I've been obsessed with the "Cover Flow" view on iTunes/iPod -- so I've been running through my too-large music library and making sure everything has covers. (And, along the way, fixing a lot of other incorrect information.) Large, semi-pointless projects that involve checking or massaging data soothe me, so this has been a pleasant week. (If a busy one, for reasons entirely of my own making.)

I expect to be done very soon, and get back to pointless meanderings here, instead of pointless organizational projects. (I also spent most of a day working on the organization of my CD collection, over the holidays.)

Not that any of you really care, but I do hope to be posting more in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment