Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Conundrum

I'm going to be in New York City on Monday afternoon, since I have a meeting with someone in my company's small office there. The meeting isn't completely settled yet, but it will probably be at two o'clock.

And here's the problem I'm wrestling with. I'm not in NYC much anymore, so this would normally be a great chance to make a lunch date and catch up with someone. But it's short notice, I can't go far from 5th Ave and 28th Street, and I need to get back for my meeting.

And, on the other hand, there's the siren call of Shake Shack, now open in the winter and which I had to leave behind when I was cast out of Paradise Madison Square North.

Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Rose Fox said...

Current forecast for Monday is "sunny, highs in the lower 40s". I'd say go for Shake Shack as long as you have someplace else you can go and eat. I'm happy to offer the kitchen table and chairs in my office at 26th and Park, if you'd like to get together.

Post a Comment