Saturday, May 31, 2008

Standing Up Against Stupidity

I went out with Thing 2 this morning and bought a dozen donuts at Dunkin Donuts. I doubt Michelle Malkin will notice -- she's very good at missing things that don't fit her extremely blinkered view of the world -- but perhaps Dunkin' Donuts will.

I'd like to encourage everyone out there who has a taste for something sweet this week to consider Dunkin' Donuts -- let's not let the idiots win.

(If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, consider yourself lucky -- the short version is that Malkin has a certain number of column inches to fill each week and prefers not to have to think while doing so. She also considers any black and white piece of cloth worn above the shoulders to be a symbol of terrorism, so examine your clothing closely if you'll be anywhere she might see.)

4 comments:

jmnlman said...

MSNBC has a picture of Cindy McCain wearing something similar. When will the demands to use Roman numerals start? Can't use Arabic numbers terrorists use those...

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should make a black and white scarf.

Robert Hutchinson said...

I half-seriously went looking around online earlier today to purchase a keffiyeh. Where I live, though, they'd probably chase me with torches and pitchforks.

Andrew Wheeler said...

Someone out there is a picture of Michele Malkin wearing a black-and-white scarf, and I expect a thousand lefty bloggers are searching for it right now.

Things will be very amusing once it surfaces.

Marilee: I wonder if anyone has organized a "send a scarf to Malkin" campaign yet? That's another things I'd expect to see this week.

Post a Comment