Friday, June 06, 2008

Marital Quizzes!

The '30s "Are you a Good Wife" quiz -- previously seen at Boing Boing -- has gone and turned itself into a set of quizzes. (I found them via Gwenda Bond.)

I'm going to take both the "husband" and "wife" versions now...and see if I can't get The Wife's answers later in the day. Let's see which of us would be worse as a '30s wife!

120

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!


46

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



So roughly the same behavior makes for a Very Superior husband, but only an Average wife -- sounds about right to me...

Update: And The Wife has now taken the quiz -- here's her scores:

70

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!


97

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment