Thursday, August 28, 2008

In Which I Blog About How Much I've Been Blogging Lately

This is horribly meta, but I just noticed that (prior to this one) I've made 86 posts this month, which is the second highest total for any month in the nearly three years I've been doing Antick Musings. (The highest: June of 2007, when I was trying to avoid thinking about my unemployment by cataloging links as Blog in Exile, and ended up with a record 123 posts in thirty days. I doubt I'll ever beat that.)

I'm not quite sure why August is so bloggy this year -- maybe just because I've been catching up on book and movie posts that I'd gotten behind on -- but it is. So if you've felt like I've been that much more verbose lately, it's not just you.

The third highest month was last September, when I had a lot of energy and enthusiasm from my then-new job.

The lowest months are, in order, October 2005 (when I started the blog), December 2005, and May 2007 (when the axe fell).

This exercise in navel-gaving has been brought to you by the Eagle Hand Laundry. Does your eagle have dirty mitts?

No comments:

Post a Comment