Sunday, August 31, 2008

What King Canute Did For Me

Since the month is winding down, I decided to glance at my statistics.

(Notice how I'm implying that I don't constantly check the stats? That I'm cool and collected, unconcerned except occasionally with my audience?)

August has my highest page views for the past year (as far back as Sitemeter-for-free goes) and my visits are currently 213 under February 08, which is the high in that category. It's slightly possible that I'll get that many views on a Sunday in the middle of the Labor Day weekend, but I don't expect it.

Still, it seems that picking a fight with seventeen people simultaneously is a good way to build one's traffic. I keep trying not to take those lessons to heart.

Oh, well. The numbers go up and down, and it's not like Antick Musings has any coherent focus in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment