Thursday, December 04, 2008

Neil Gaiman Recommends Books on BN.com

BN.com has gotten a whole bunch of famous writer-type people -- Charlaine Harris, Stephen King, Chuck Klosterman, Greogry Maguire, William Gibson, and a dozen or so more -- to each recommend three books.

Gaiman is first, at least for the moment, so he gets the headline (as he got the headline in the e-mail BN.com sent me yesterday).

Here's the BN.com page with all of the picks -- each writer also contributed a sentence or three about why he or she loved each particular book -- to aid you in the "buy a book" campaign this season.

(And I don't even get a kickback from BN.com, unlike some other online bookstore I could mention, but won't. BN.com sold one of my books really really well last week, for no obvious reason I can see, so I'm feeling very kindly towards them right now.)

What are the books? Click over there to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment