Friday, April 24, 2009

I Stood Stone-Like At Midnight, Suspended in My Masquerade

This week's "Manga Friday" column for ComicMix is Growin' Up, with an eclectic mix of books about teenagers doing various things -- things that they do best, but aren't pretty (Wolverine: Prodigal Son); going to art school (GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class); and learning about love in rural Korea seventy or so years ago (The Color of Earth).

In other news, the number of books that I've read and not written about here is up to twelve. I've been a bad, bad Hornswoggler...

In other, other news, it looks like I'll be going to the special "Blogger's Night" of the Off-Broadway musical The Toxic Avenger. So look for the first Hornswoggler review of a major musical sometime late next week. (I hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment