Monday, January 11, 2010

Video Killed the Radio Star

I just posted my first-ever video to YouTube...but I didn't create it, nor do I appear in it. It's a video by Richard T. Herman and Robert L. Smith about their excellent book Immigrant, Inc., and all I did was ask them to make it. (I'm also in the process of trying to spread it as widely as possible.)

This is a book with a great, inspiring message: that immigrants have been, and will continue to be, an immense force for growth and innovation for the American economy, starting literally dozens of strong firms that create jobs, wealth, opportunity, and new products. I hope zillions of people read it and take it to heart; this is actually one of the rare times when I'm not being sarcastic and dismissive. (So take a picture to remember it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment