Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Read in May

Book-A-Day continued chugging along through this whole month, which means I have only links to share below. (Actually, I prefer it that way; it's best when books have a single post, since they're easier to find and more likely to be helpful to someone interested in that particular book.) And here's what passed in front of my eyeballs this month:
As this posts, I'll be (I hope) sleeping in preparation for an early-morning flight down to Miami Beach for the grueling NACVA convention. (See my report from last year for the horrible details -- but they do buy our books, for which I'm deeply grateful, and which makes it all worth it.)

I also note in passing, that Book-A-Day has kept me more honest than usual; I've reviewed everything I've read before May 28th as I write this (with four Book-A-Day posts sitting in the hopper for the next few days), and I hope to get one more done today. On the other hand, it seems to be reducing my other blogging severely, which could be good or bad, depending on what kinds of Hornswogglery nattering you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment