Saturday, March 05, 2011

And Now for Something Completely Different

Antick Musings is almost always about a lot of words written by me. But that can be tedious in large doses. So, instead, today there will be several images that I had absolutely nothing to do with.

I'm not sure how I found my way into the current image-macro "hipster" craze, but there are some very funny examples of it, several of which I shall now inflict on you:




See, I'm leading with the skiffiest of the batch I've got here, to ease you in. But I'm diving directly into Disney princesses next, since those have been the best ones I've seen:







And:


And:


But the biggest clump use one picture of Ariel (of Little Mermaid fame), and I have to admit several of these made me snort loudly enough for other people to hear me:










































































If you want to find more -- in other words, if you didn't already have enough of this a week ago -- just google some permutation of "disney princess hipster," in either web or image search, and you'll find a pile more. Because making fun of vague stereotypes is always fun!

1 comment:

Rutila said...

My favorite Ariel one is: "I want to be where the PBR."

Post a Comment