- Dave Barry, I'll Mature When I'm Dead (4/4)
- Jasper Fforde, One of Our Thursdays Is Missing (4/6)
- E.C. Segar's Popeye, Vol. 4: "Plunder Island" (4/7)
- Steven Brust, Tiassa (4/8)
- Robert Silverberg, Musings and Meditations (4/14)
- Michael Chabon, The Final Solution (4/16)
- Pascal Girard, Reunion (4/18)
- John Scalzi, Fuzzy Nation (4/19)
- Berkeley Breathed, Bloom County: The Complete Library, Volume Two: 1982-1984 (4/23)
- Jennifer Egan, A Visit from the Goon Squad (4/24)
- Vera Brosgol, Anya's Ghost (4/25)
Reviewed in my graphic novel column for the August issue of Realms of Fantasy magazine.
- Shaun Tan, Lost & Found (4/27)
Reviewed in my graphic novel column for the August issue of Realms of Fantasy magazine. I also posted a somewhat different review on Amazon, since I got the book, oddly enough, through their Vine program.
- John Banville, The Infinities (4/28)
- Usamaru Furuya, Lychee Light Club (4/29)
As always, though, I'm going to ignore the evidence of the past and claim that I plan to do better this month.