Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hiatus

Right now -- through the miracle of scheduled posting -- I am in the air with my family, on our way to a location I keep telling the boys I'm not going to tell them is Walt Disney World.

For the past three years of November vacations, I worked ahead, and had reviews and other posts scheduled to pop up the entire time I was away. This year, I'm busier at work, busier with trying to rebuild my basement, and just discombobulated from having my computer set up on the dining room table. This means that there's nothing in the hopper, and Antick Musings is about to go dark for about a week.

I trust you'll all be able to survive this horrible calamity, and I'll see you all on the other side.

(Oh, there will be a truncated "Reviewing the Mail" on Monday, and there's the slightest possibility that I'll blog something from vacation, but that's about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment