Monday, February 17, 2014

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 2/15

Usually, I start off these weekly posts with a disclaimer: that these books just arrived in my mailbox, and so I haven't read them, yadda yadda yadda. But, this week, that disclaimer is inactive.

I only got one book this week -- once again: not complaining; even one free book is a great thing -- and it's one I've already read and reviewed (admittedly, that review was a quick paragraph in the middle of a monthly round-up last year, but it does exist).

So, this week I'm here to tell you that Mark Siegel's Sailor Twain -- a really interesting, smart graphic novel with real depth and some odd art choices -- is coming back in a less expensive paperback edition. Like the original hardcover, the paperback is published by the fine people at First Second -- one of those fine people, incidentally, is Siegel himself -- and it will be in stores on February 25th. Check out my review above for more details, but this is definitely worth tracking down and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment