So, since I work by day as a marketer, I will do the rest of this review in quick, zippy, impactful bullet points!
- F My Life is edited by the three French creators of the site: Maxime Valette, Guillaume Passaglia, and Didier Guedj
- The site launched in 2008 as Vie de Merde, and the book followed the next year
- The book contains illustrations by Marie "Missbean" Levesque
- Like the site, the book is all user-contributed
- It's divided into six chapters with vague themes about aspects of life
- All of the stories are embarrassing, humiliating, soul-destroying, or worse
- But none of the stories happened to you, so you can enjoy them!