Saturday, April 01, 2017

Read in March

And here's the list of books that passed under my eyeballs for yet another month, for those of you nosy enough to care about what another person is reading. (And who hasn't tried to figure out what the person next to you on the train/bus/subway was reading?) Here: I'll make it easy for you.

Grant Morrison, Chas Truog, and Doug Hazlewood, Animal Man, Vol. 3: Deux Ex Machina (3/1)

Paul Collins, Duel With the Devil (3/1)

Neil Gaiman, Trigger Warning (3/8)

Moebius, The World of Edena (3/13)

Grant Morrison and Dave McKean, Batman: Arkham Asylum (3/15)

Paul Pope, 100% (3/16)

Brian K. Vaughan and Cliff Chiang, Paper Girls, Vol. 2 (3/20)

Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nguyen, Descender, Vol. 2 (3/22)

Chris Roberson and Mike Allred, iZombie, Vol. 2: uVampire (3/27)

Chris Roberson and Mike Allred, iZombie, Vol. 3: Six Feet Under and Rising (3/28)

Chris Roberson and Mike Allred, iZombie, Vol. 4: Repossession (3/29)


Yup, that's less than usual. I'm now working from home more than I used to -- two-hour commutes will drive you to that -- which means less train-time, which means less reading. (And super-crowded trains when I am commuting are doing their part as well; it's hard to read a book when you're crammed into a vestibule standing up.) I keep thinking I'll carve out more time to read at home, and maybe I will...next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment