Saturday, February 06, 2021

Books Read: January 2021

I'm out of the habit of doing these posts, because I haven't been reading as much the last two years. But I like keeping things tidy, and this is part of that for my reading life, so let's see if I can restart. I expect I will hide these on weekends, since no one else cares -- I do posts like these primarily as indices for my future self.

Here's what I read in January:

Jaime Hernandez, Tonta (1/1)

Chris Roberson and Francesco Biagini, Michael Moorcock's Elric: The Balance Lost, Vol. 2 (1/2)

Chris Roberson and Francesco Biagini, Michael Moorcock's Elric: The Balance Lost, Vol. 3 (1/3)

John Allison, Max Sarin, Julia Madrigal, and Whitney Cogar, Giant Days, Vol. 10 (1/5)

Michael Swanwick, The Iron Dragon's Mother (1/10)

Jon Rivera, Gerard Way, and Michael Avon Oeming, Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye, Vol. 2: Every Me, Every You (1/10)

Rainbow Rowell and Faith Erin Hicks, Pumpkinheads (1/11)

Lewis Trondheim and Stephane Oiry, Maggy Garrison (1/16)

Gene Luen Yang, Dragon Hoops (1/17)

Gene Luen Yang and Gurihiru, Superman Smashes the Klan (1/18)

Benjamin Dreyer, Dreyer's English (1/23)

Peter Bagge's Other Stuff (1/23)

Megan Wagner Lloyd and Michelle Mee Nutter, Allergic (1/24)

Gilbert Hernandez, Maria M. (1/30)

Georgia Ball and Chi Ngo, Clifford the Big Red Dog: the Movie Graphic Novel (1/31)

John Banville, Time Pieces (1/31)


If all goes well, there will be a similar post in roughly a month -- but I'm not going to claim these will start going up on the first of each month, like in the old days. (Not that anyone actually cares, either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment