Friday, May 04, 2007

Engage Meme!

I find that, on a lot of these quiz memes, that my close matches top out at about 55%, which is really not that much of a match. I tend to believe this proves I am a real, fully-rounded individual, and not a TV stereotype, so this makes me even more smug than I already was. (Oh, and I gfot this one from Kristine Smith.)

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard
































Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Geordi LaForge
55%
Will Riker
55%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
50%
Worf
50%
Chekov
40%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Beverly Crusher
35%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
35%
Spock
34%
Deanna Troi
25%
Uhura
20%
Data
19%
Mr. Scott
15%
Mr. Sulu
15%
A lover of Shakespeare and other
fine literature. You have a decisive mind
and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment