Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life in New Jersey

The top story in the "Local" section of my paper this morning was about Joseph DeStefano, who had just plead guilty to shooting an auto shop owner in 1992. How did it happen? Let's let Mr. DeStefano tell us in his own words.
We were having a discussion about some transaction. Things got a little heated. He took out a gun and I took out a gun. My gun went off a few times. Then he went into the back and said something like, "You son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you." And I picked up something and I hit him.

It works best if you can supply the appropriate accent in your head; I particularly like the breezy "my gun went off a few times."

1 comment:

Sean O'Hara said...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next Vice President of These United States.

Post a Comment