- A Century of Sand Dredging in the Bristol Channel: Volume Two by Peter Gosson (Amberley).
- Cooking with Poo by Saiyuud Diwong (Urban Neighbours of Hope).
- Estonian Sock Patterns All Around the World by Aino Praakli (Kirjastus Elmatar).
- The Great Singapore Penis Panic: And the Future of American Mass Hysteria by Scott D Mendelson (Createspace).
- Mr Andoh's Pennine Diary: Memoirs of a Japanese Chicken Sexer in 1935 Hebden Bridge by Stephen Curry and Takayoshi Andoh (Royd Press).
- A Taxonomy of Office Chairs by Jonathan Olivares (Phaidon).
- The Mushroom in Christian Art by John A Rush (North Atlantic Books).
I'm sure there are stranger titles than these out there, right? Surely we still live in a world that's capable of a new Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers or Reusing Old Graves?