Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Lunacon Schedule

Hey! Lunacon is coming up in just six short days! And it's about the only SF convention I attend these days -- since my work travel is now all filled up with meetings for Valuators and Fraud Examiners and just plain Accountants -- so it's the one guaranteed place each year to see me complain in person about SFnal stuff. (Unlike this blog, where you can find me complaining virtually most days of the year.)

I'll have a table in the dealer's room, selling random books that I don't want. (You'd think last year's flood would have cured that problem, but no -- it destroyed almost entirely books that I did want to keep.) And I'll also be on several program items, which I just learned about this morning. I haven't even looked up their descriptions yet, but here's what I'll need to have an opinion on this year:
  • Like Oil and Water (Panel), Fri 19:00 - 20:00, Elijah Budd
  • The Future of Suburbs (Panel), Sat 17:00 - 18:00, Maple
  • Science Fiction of the Past (Panel), Sun 11:00 - 12:00, Elijah Budd
There does not seem to be a full listing of program items currently online, so the titles are all we have to go on for now. Presumably, there will be somewhat longer panel descriptions available at the convention, but don't expect a lot of preparation this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment