Saturday, March 01, 2014

Read in February

This post is being done severely late (March 30th), since I just realized I missed it. I'm in the middle of a Book-A-Day year, which means this is purely an index, with no original content. So no one will care if I just bury this back at the beginning of the month.

Sara Ryan & Carla Speed McNeil, Bad Houses (2/3)

Styeven T. Seagle & Teddy Kristiansen, Genius (2/4)

Gene Luen Yang, Saints (2/5)

Louis Bou, We Are Indie Toys! (2/5)

Gene Luen Yang, Boxers (2/6)

Cecil Castellucci & Sara Varon, Odd Duck (2/6)

Matt Feazell, The Amazing Cynicalman, Vol. 2 (2/7)

Scott Lynch, The Republic of Thieves (2/9)

Hikaru Asada & Takahiro Seguchi, Sickness Unto Death, Vol. 1 (2/10)

Yusuke Kishi & Toru Oikawa, From the New World, Vol. 2 (2/11)

Mitsuhisa Kuji, Wolfsmund, Vol. 3 (2/12)

Jonathan Stroud, The Screaming Staircase (2/12)

David Shrigley, How Are You Feeling? (2/13)

Fabien Vehlmann & Kerascoet, Beautiful Darkness (2/14)

Bob Mankoff, How About Never -- Is Never Good For You? (2/16)

Zander Cannon, Heck (2/17)

Will Pfeifer & German Torres, The Advance Team (bound galleys, 2/18)

Moyoco Anno, Sakuran (2/19)

Rafael Rosado & Jorge Aguirre, Giants Beware! (2/20)

Benjamin Black, The Black-Eyed Blonde (2/20)

MK Reed & Jonathan Hill, Americus (2/21)

Emma Jones, editor, The Literary Companion (2/22)

Nico Tanigawa, No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!, Vol. 1 (2/23)

Nico Tanigawa, No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!, Vol. 2 (2/24)

Jess Fink, We Can Fix It! (2/25)

Rick Geary, Madison Square Tragedy (2/26)

Stan Mack, Taxes, the Tea Party, and Those Revolting Rebels (2/27)

Guy Delisle, A User's Guide to Neglectful Parenting (2/28)

Usually I end these posts with some vague valediction for the next month, but I'll be writing up the next month within a couple of hours. So that seems silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment