Monday, August 01, 2016

Read in July

I'm typing this opening bit in early September; yes, I'm still far behind. I just caught up one month while I was on vacation, but that's not a sustainable plan. I have no idea how I'm going to do this going forward, so let's just see what happens.

In any case, here's what I read in July:

Marc Hempel, The 4-Fisted Misadventures of TUG & buster (7/1)

Howard Anderson, Albert of Adelaide (7/11)

Ray Davies, X-Ray (7/14)

Peter Kuper, Ruins (7/15)

Merrill Markoe, Cool, Calm and Contentious (7/20)

Evan Dorkin, The Eltingville Club (7/22)

P.G.Wodehouse, Eggs, Beans, and Crumpets (7/26)

James Morrow, City of Truth (7/27)

Richard Tames, Shakespeare's London on Five Groats a Day (7/29)



That's fewer books than June, which might mean I get through writing about them more quickly. Or maybe not: I'm trying not to make predictions these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment