Monday, December 25, 2017

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 12/23

Merry Christmas! [1]

It would be amusing and oddly appropriate if I had a whole big stack of books to write about here, having gotten them as "gifts" over the past week. However, I didn't get much work done last week, and I think that was pretty common. Plus, the mail system here in the US is solidly jammed up with actual presents at this moment.

All that is to say: nothing to report this week. If you celebrate today, I hope it's a good one. If you don't, I hope you at least have the day off for a movie and some good Chinese food.



[1] If you don't celebrate Christmas, please replace with the seasonally-appropriate greeting of your choice. If you are currently at war on Christmas, best wishes for an early armistice.

No comments:

Post a Comment