Monday, October 10, 2005

A Nomenclature Declaration

Since I'm going to be talking about my family in this blog (not so much as to be annoying, I hope), I will need names to call them by. Now, one might think that their real names would be perfectly dandy. One might think that, if one were insufficiently paranoid. I, however, am nearly paranoid enough, and so I won't have it. My wife probably wouldn't mind having her name on the Net, but I think my two little boys should keep their names out of databases for a few years longer.

So, the wife will be either Mrs. Hornswoggler or The Wife. I can't guarantee I won't slip in She Who Must Be Obeyed, too, but a little of that goes a very long way.

As hinted above, I have two sons, currently aged seven and four. They will be, in descending age order, Thing 1 and Thing 2. And now I can talk about them all here, as soon as I actually have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment