Friday, October 28, 2005

Putting Up Some Potted Posts For The Winter

In case anyone reading this has any doubts about the massive ego of the person writing this (and, by extension, the ego of anyone who is mad enough to think the world desperately needs to hear one's slightest passing thought), let me tell you what I've been doing this week.

I'm on vacation, and so, in between playing Gamecube with the boys and doing a bit of reading (not much, I'll admit), I've been spending the time reading through my old posts to the Usenet newsgroup rec.arts.sf.written, where I've previously spent most of my Internet pontificating time.

Along the way (and this was the point, actually), I've stored away, like a squirrel and his nuts, a large number of RASFW posts that I intend to inflict on this audience (larger? smaller? who can tell?) over the course of the next few months. I've already dropped a couple of them in, but there will be more.

Oh, yes, there will be more.

Since I am trying to post at least once a day (as long as I have access to a computer; next weekend I'll probably be incommunicado at the World Fantasy Convention, since I don't have a laptop), this will allow me to pop in posts on busy days with very little effort. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends entirely on whether you like the sound of my voice as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment