Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Say Hello to Stinky Chucklebuns

My two sons have been huge fans of Dav Pilkey's Captain Underpants books for many years now -- and I've enjoyed reading them out loud a lot myself.

But, until just five minutes ago, I wasn't aware that the Name-Change-O-Chart 2000 from Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (*) was available online, for immediately third-grade snickering fun. (I learned this from Alison Morris, who blogs about children's books for Publishers Weekly.)

Anyway, I'm now declaring this a meme, if anyone wants to follow me.

My Captain Underpants name is...Stinky Chucklebuns!

What's yours?


(*) Professor Pippy P. Poopypants, to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Cheeseball Gigglebrains!

Anne-Marie Rutella said...

This was funny. Ours (and I say "ours" because my entire famiy's initials are the same) is Stiny Gizzardhead!

Post a Comment