Monday, September 15, 2008

Amazon Sales & Stuff

Amazon has two things they'd like me -- well, not "me" in particular, "me" as in "a guy who can send people there to buy stuff, maybe" -- to mention, so I'll throw them together and get it over with.

First, for those of you (like me) still buying you music in the oh-so-20th-century CD format, there's a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale currently running (through October 2nd). Click on this banner and you can see what's available -- from Amazon's coy descriptions, I don't think it's everything, and it may be of the most interest to those of you who like "classic rock."


Amazon also would like people to know that they sell Halloween costumes; if you're interested in those, click the banner below:


(I hope to fiddle with some of the more interesting Amazon widgets -- particularly the ones for MP3s, which allow previews of songs -- but that will take time, so it won't be today.)

This exercise in naked commerce was brought to you by Andy's raw desire to make a couple of bucks off this blog without actually changing anything or making much effort. Thanks you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment