Monday, October 11, 2010

Book Title Meme

I haven't done a fill-in-the-blanks meme in a long, long time, so I figured I'd pick this one up from Rob B.

Instructions: Complete the following sentences with book titles that you have read this year. Put the author of the book in parenthesis.

I am: Silent But Deadly (Scott Kurtz)
I will never be: The Corpse Wore Pasties (Jonny Porkpie)
I fear: Ice Cream & Sadness (Kris, Rob, Matt, & Dave)
My best friend is: Meow, Baby! (Jason)
What's the weather like? Shades of Grey (Jasper Fforde)
Best advice? Miss Don't Touch Me (Hubert & Kerascoet)
I've never been to: Mercury (Hope Larson)
Favorite form of transport? The Ferrari in the Bedroom (Jean Shepherd)
I'd never fit in at: In the Service of Angels (Mike Mignola & Ben Stenbeck)
How I'd like to die: Extra Lives (Tom Bissell)
You and your friends are: We Are Paper Toys! (Louis Bou)
Thought for the day: If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Aren't There More Happy People? (John Lloyd & John Mitchinson)
Your soul's present condition: Backing Into Forward (Jules Feiffer)

No comments:

Post a Comment