Thursday, April 12, 2012

What Fictional Character Shares Your Birthday?

Flavorwire must have kept an army of interns hopping to create their new multi-page infographic, with a bevvy of reasonably famous fictional characters mapped by their birthdays.

The point, of course, is for us non-fictional characters to see which fictional sorts share a squalling origin with us, which then, presumably, says something about us in a cosmic sense.

So, then: my fictional twin is "Dr. John Carter of ER," and I don't have a clue which one that was. I'm pretty sure it's not Clooney -- am I the little emo guy? Please tell me I'm not the little emo guy.

If I was born a day earlier, I'd be McLovin, and a day later, I'd be Draco Malfoy -- both massively better, thus allowing me to continue my pose of bemused disdain at the predicament the universe always puts me in.

The Wife is the moral equivalent of Garth Brooks alter ego Chris Gaines, which is even lamer than mine.

Thing 1 is Saffron Monsoon from AbFab -- was that the daughter? (I have to say these are uniformly horrible so far.)

And then Thing 2 maps to Hinata Hyuga from Naruto, which could be mildly cool if it weren't the Little Blind Girl.

I'm not sure if it's just a function of the characters on the graphic, but I have to say I'm unimpressed. Surely there are more interesting fictional birthday folks than these?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not Clooney. John Carter was the Noah Wyle character. His character was the replacement for Clooney's in many ways.

Post a Comment