- Goblinproofing One's Chicken Coop by Reginald Bakeley
- God's Doodle: The Life and Times of the Penis by Tom Hickman
- How Tea Cosies Changed the World by Loani Prior
- How to Sharpen Pencils by David Rees
- Lofts of North America: Pigeon Lofts by Jerry Gagne
- Was Hitler ILL? by Hans-Joachim Neumann and Henrik Eberle
My rooting inclinations are horribly torn this year -- my employer distributes Polity, so I like their Was Hitler Ill?, but David Rees comes out the webcomics world, which I also want to support. Goblinproofing sounds like a fantasy book, which is wonderful. But I think I have to come down on the side of How Tea Cosies Changed the World, simply because it is the oddest title of the bunch.
You can go through your own torments, if you like: voting is open to the public, and the results will be announced on March 22nd.
(And, on a personal note, I'm glad to see the odd titles coming back after what I thought was a disappointing outing last year.)