Monday, December 07, 2015

Reviewing the Mail: Week of 12/5

Every week, I post here about whatever books came in my mail the week before. Yes, that mechanism -- sending out physical books to media people, including lowly bloggers like myself -- is anachronistic and probably more expensive than it should be, but it's still going on, and I'll faithfully catalog my end of it as long as there is an end to catalog.

This week, though, the pipeline is dry: no books made it to me.

So, instead, I took the time to catch up a bit on all of the books I have read this year and haven't written about yet -- I did my "Books Read" post for the month of September and posted that early Sunday afternoon. (About five minutes ago, as I type this.) So, if you're interested in my nattering on about a long list of books, go to that link above -- and you'll be rewarded by my writing about books I actually have read, unlike "Reviewing the Mail," and only slightly handicapped by the three months that have passed since I read them.

Next week, there will either be new books in the mail to write about here, or I'll try to do the same for October. Either way, you get me writing about books, which seems to be the point of this blog these days. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment