And, since Antick Musings is meant to be the central hub of all things Hornswoggler, I wanted to link to some of the better/longer/more interesting questions I've answered there recently:
- How do you tell the difference between facts and propaganda?
- How does one start a self-publishing company?
- Is it possible to get away with "slandering" an individual if I cite my evidence for the statement I make from past unverifiable facts?
- Why do people hate both Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton?
- On what grounds was Harry Potter turned down by the first 12 publishing houses?
- Why is it illegal to pump your own gas in New Jersey?
- Why is America "not great" now, when did it become "not great" and what exactly is it that will make it great again?
- Why can’t every guy get his ideal girl?
- If a clairvoyant sees spirit children in your future but you are reaching 40 and not in a permanent relationship do you think it can still happen?
- What are some useful baby-"hacks" for first time parents in the first three months to make life easier?
- Why do Republicans support tax cuts to the rich?
- Is it legal for a citizen to kill an enemy combatant to the country?
- Every time I ask a girl for friendship, her answer is, "I am not interested." What's a counter answer?
 Last July? I haven't mentioned Quora in over a year? I am neglecting this blog.