Sunday, December 05, 2021

Books Read: November 2021

Burying this on the first weekend of the month, as I usually remember to do, since it's really just an index for Future Me. Links will populate as the posts go live - all of them have been written at this point - so here's what I read this past month:

Hazel Newlevant, No Ivy League (digital, 11/5)

Dave McKean, Black Dog: The Dreams of Paul Nash (digital, 11/6)

Charles Forsman, Celebrated Summer (digital, 11/7)

Farel Dalrymple, It Will All Hurt (digital, 11/13)

James Albon, A Shining Beacon (digital, 11/14)

Fabien Vehlmann and Gwen De Bonneval, Saturday and Sunday, Vol. 1: Rock Heaven (digital, 11/20)

Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky, Sex Criminals, Vol. 6: Six Criminals (digital, 11/21)

Evan Dorkin, Benjamin Dewey, and Nate Piekos, Beasts of Burden: Wise Dogs and Eldrich Men (digital, 11/25)

Franck Biancarelli and Lewis Trondheim, Karmela Krimm, Vol. 1: Ramadan Blues (digital, 11/26)

Dan Abnett and I.N.J. Culbard, Wild's End, Vol. 1: First Light (digital, 11/27)

Evan Dorkin and Roger Langridge, Bill and Ted Are Doomed (digital, 11/28)


One interesting tidbit, since I've been reading a SFF novel more slowly than expected (and didn't manage to finish it this month), every last thing I did finish was read in digital format. This is mostly because I'm running through the app Hoopla and hitting everything my library system has access to; I'm expecting eventually things will tighten up so I'm taking advantage while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment