Friday, March 24, 2006

Today's WFA Reading: 3/24

I've been getting cocky lately: there were only a few, small packages this week, and I've been working through the backlog pretty well. So I thought I had a handle on this WFA thing.

And then I come home today to two large boxes and one smaller package: three books from Crowswing Books in the UK (yet another small press I hadn't even heard of), eleven from Bantam here in the states, and an even dozen from Penguin Canada. That will take some time to get through. (Luckily, I've already read two of the Bantam books, including one giant doorstop.)

And most of the publishers I mentioned a few days ago have yet to send me books. I think I'm going to stop taunting publicists now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just to say, I picked up your Crowswing Books mention via a blog search and thought I'd say hello. My name's Sean Wright, publisher at Crowswing Books. I do not envy you all those books arriving! That's a lot reading! Good luck with it.

Post a Comment