Sunday, August 12, 2007

Incoming Books, Week of 8/11

A couple of days ago I mentioned that I visited some publishing friends this week, and this stack of books is the immediate result:
  • Nicotine Kiss and American Detective, by Loren D. Estleman -- inspiration for Hornswoggler's Estleman Loren Project, which starts today (I'm a few pages into Downriver)
  • The Devil You Know by Mike Carey
  • The Game by Diana Wynne Jones
  • Epic by Conor Kostick
  • The Execution Channel by Ken MacLeod
  • Wild Girls by Pat Murphy
  • The Prefect by Alastair Reynolds
  • Patriot Acts by Greg Rucka -- from the nice publicity folks at Bantam; I hope to review it at ComicMix when I get a chance
  • Ha'penny by Jo Walton
And most of those books have to wait until I get through a dozen "Amos Walker" mysteries, so I'd better get going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're doing much better than James -- I'd like to read five of those (and probably will, eventually).

Post a Comment