Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Read in July

I spent a lot of sitting time by one pool or another this month, but watching to make sure the children don't drown (on their own, or deliberately drowning each other) doesn't always leave as much time for reading as one might like. Still, I soldiered on. (On the other hand, I also spent way too much time chasing random links for blogging -- and I'm going to cut back severely on that particular time-sink in future.)
And that's what I read: not as many "real books" as I'd have liked, but I did get rid of the backlog of comics/graphic novels. (Although I then announced myself to various comics companies as a reviewer for ComicMix, so I'm starting to get review copies to build the pile back up. I must admit that I am powerless to control my to-be-read pile and turn it over to a Higher Power...)

No comments:

Post a Comment