Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Ready for My Movie Contract by Darby Conley

It's the new collection of Get Fuzzy strips, and I bought it early last week and then read it mostly at bedtime. What more needs to be said? (Either you already know the strip, which means you already have an opinion, or you've never hard of it, in which case you should check it out online and make up your own mind. Me? I like it a lot -- Conley is very funny and can actually draw. Most decent strips these days only manage to hit one of those qualifications.)

Well, I do need to waste a little space, so I can get down past this bookshot to then stick in my favorite strip from the book. So I'll just type a bit here, to add some filler.

And then another line or two, just to be safe.

Yes, I think that was enough. Below is my favorite strip from the book; click to expand. Does the fact that I laughed out loud at this prove I'm a dork? It's possible...







No comments:

Post a Comment