Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Becoming Synonomous With Something Indescribable

So all of the cool kids are spending the day checking out who they write like, and I guess I'm just a sheep, because I did it, too.

Only I have a suspicion that the algorithm just looks for specific trigger words, because my post on a nonfiction book about P.W. Wodehouse was like...

I write like
P. G. Wodehouse

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


and a grab of the entire Antick Musings home page is like...

I write like
H. P. Lovecraft

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


and my most popular post ever, "On Being Skipped," is like...

I write like
Isaac Asimov

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


One begins to suspect this is random, but it's amusing enough for a couple of minutes. (I also got Dan Brown somewhere in the middle there, but I forget what piece of my writing was that horrible.)

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I was zapped with Dan Brown as well, which is frightening.

Post a Comment