Sunday, September 05, 2021

Books Read: August 2021

I'm actually writing this early the morning of the 1st, since I'm on vacation this week and I try to write two blog posts early in the morning on days I'm not working. (And I only finished reading one book yesterday.) So this is as fresh as it could possibly be, for all that I'm setting it to post four days later.

(I don't know why I bother to type things like that, unless it's just to have some kind of introduction here. Even looking back, months or years later, I doubt I'd care.)

Anyway, here's what I read this past month:

Richard Sala, Phantoms in the Attic (digital, 8/1)

Richard Thompson, Beeswing (digital, 8/5)

Molly Knox Ostertag, The Midwinter Witch (8/7)

Jeff Lemire and David Rubin, Sherlock Frankenstein and the Legion of Evil (8/8)

Ryan North, Derek Charm, Naomi Franquiz, and Rico Renzi, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 10: Life Is Too Short, Squirrel (8/14)

Guillaume Singelin, PTSD (8/15)

Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nguyen, Ascender, Vol. 3: The Digital Mage (8/20)

Mitch Moxley, Apologies to My Censor (8/21)

Kristen Gudsnuk, Minecraft: Wither Without You, Vol. 1 (digital, 8/21)

Kristen Gudsnuk, Minecraft: Wither Without You, Vol. 2 (8/21)

Jeff Lemire and Max Fuimara, Doctor Andromeda and the Kingdom of Lost Tomorrows (digital, 8/22)

Herge, The Adventures of Tintin, Vol. 6 (8/28)

Kat Leyh, Thirsty Mermaids (8/29)

Nate Powell, Save It For Later (8/30)

Isabel Greenberg, Glass Town (8/31)


No links yet: my current reading regime is now at a point where I'm setting new posts about five weeks in the future. I may need to adjust things slightly....

No comments:

Post a Comment